Since its inception, WOCN has collaborated with local, state and national organizations to address a broad range of violence – from domestic violence and sexual assault to human trafficking and police brutality – affecting communities of color.
In collaboration with our partners, WOCN has been able to reach out and support the inclusion of diverse constituencies in the anti-violence against women movement. Through our partnerships, WOCN has provided trainings for multifarious audiences, facilitated national dialogues, and built alliances across social justice movements.
WOCN is excited to list some of our national funders, partnerships and collaborations:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women
- Domestic Violence Resource Network (DVRN)
- Asian and Pacific Islander Institute on Domestic Violence
- Institute on Domestic Violence in the African American Community (IDVAAC)
- National Latino Alliance for the Elimination of Domestic Violence (Alianza)
- A Call to Men
- Clarina Howard Nichols Center
- Share Time Wisely